Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Week 16 - Wrap up

This was one crazy week!!  my kids were on vacation from school this week and I was running all over the place with them... I also had Easter dinner at my house for about 20 people... so there was a lot of cooking and cleaning going
on... there was some major planning going on at the beginning of the week, but then I just fell off the planning wagon...  i did learn that if I have a lot going on, the one thing that I can not let slip is my planning... without it I did miss some items that we needed...  let's see if i learn from this... so enough of that... now into my planner pages...  first up my Diyfish personal size inserts for my Malden...

       Weekly planner and weekly chart

                       Monday view

        Tuesday and Wednesday views

             Thursday and Friday views

           Saturday and Sunday views

As you can see, Saturday and Sunday are looking pretty bare...  
now onto my midori traveler's notebook weekly view for week#16

                 MTN week16 view

I also decided this week that I missed using my A5 finsbury... so I pulled her jot and decorated her...  here is what she looked like at the end of the week...

              A5 Filofax weekly setup 
 
that is all for week #16...  very happy to have my kids back at school and some
time to finally write this post... until next time...

Leslie :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment