Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2014

My New Love...Midori Traveler's Notebook

I have been seeing a TON of posts on Instagram and Twitter about the Midori Traveler's Notebook (which I am now going to refer to it as MTN for the rest of this post).  I can honestly say that at first I didn't see what the big deal was.  It wasn't like I was going on a month long vacation to Europe that I wanted to document.  Boy, was I way off base!!!  I started to become intrigued by this flexible leather cover.  I loved the worn look of the leather.  The way that the books were bound inside and need I mention the accessories.  For weeks, I stalked various blogs, IG posts and YouTube videos.  I even went onto Amazon and added a MTN in brown to my cart ( with some accessories, of course).  There it sat in my Amazon cart for another couple of weeks.  Then one night (1:45am to be exact), I took the plunged and hit the Place Order button.  That was it.  There was no turning back...  


Now let me fast forward 2 days.  It is the day of arrival.  I patiently waited for my UPS delivery man to stop at my house.  I couldn't wait to open it up.  I did restrain myself long enough to pull out my IPhone and make a video of my unboxing 9 or unwrapping I should say).  I posted the video on our YouTube channel which is TeamFilofax719.  I am having so much fun setting her up.  It is like Christmas Day and I have a new toy. As soon as it is set up the way that I want it, I will be posting a setup video on our YouTube channel. 


On another note, I took a break from this blog for a little while...  I realized that I really missed blogging ( who would have known).  I will be making an effort to blog on a regular basis.  I hope that I have lots of fun an exciting ideas to post!!  Until next time...


Leslie



No comments:

Post a Comment