Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Filofax Weekly 41 Setup

hey everyone - it has been a very long time since I have posted... things have been busy, busy, busy...  with the kids getting back to school, fall sports and all the other fun stuff that comes along with 3 kiddos...   I have been using my Filofaxes and thank goodness for them!!!  I would be lost without them... since we finally seem to be into our new routines, I was finally able to schedule sometime to sit down and blog...  I will be posting at least 2 times a week...  this is a goal that I have set for myself... it is good to have some goals...  for my 1st post back I have an update of my Filofax...  it is for week 41...  Yikes!!!  that is only 11 weeks left in 2013...  where did the time go???  I am back to using my week on 2 pages layout in my personal Filofax... I am using the A5 family organizer, but I do not decorate that planner...  here is a look at the week...



I went with a black & white theme this week... I also added some bats to the pages... I want to keep an ongoing theme of Halloween this month...  here are some of the supplies that I used...


the washi tape, bat stickers and memento dew drop ink pad, I purchased at michael's.   the muji stamp I ordered fro the muji usa website.   that is the biggest bargain...  it only cost $3.75...  for those of you that are stampers know that that is a good price for a stamp...

I have also started using the Spiraldex system in addition to my weekly pages...  here is how I set that up...


this photo is actually of two days from the previous week... look for an upcoming post on how I am using the spiraldex...

you can check out or weekly decoration video on our YouTube channel - teamfilofax719..

Have a great week!!!  
Leslie :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment